venerdì 16 dicembre 2011

75°Puntata - Back from Naples

Time for changes! This is going to be the first post written in English, for some friends (and whoever visits this page) who live in the States. I'm back in Rome after a few days in Naples. No vacation ... only work! Next week i'll be there again (maybe only monday), and other business trips are scheduled in the next months. It was my first time in Naples, i ate a very good pizza and drank great coffees. The hotel was wonderful, and the best moment was the breakfast yesterday morning, in a lounge at the 11th floor, looking at Naples'Bay, with the Vesuvio and the Maschio Angioino below me. I took a picture, it's the one you can see at the top of this post.
Anyway, Xmas time has arrived, but i'm too busy with work, business trips, preparations for our moving (packing bags, filling boxes and so on...) .. i still didn't find time to buy all the gifts :-(
My last thought goes to my friend and former colleague Francesco, who lost his father a few days ago ... i'm so sad for you my friend, may your father rest in peace, and take care of you and your family from above!
Alessandro

1 commento:

lieve ha detto...

WoW your picture is VERY beautiful!! And your post in english is a VERY good idea (even if my internal dictionary correct 20 of the 23 words that I use...).
Merry xmas too.
A kiss to Kia